Manage your business online
Coming soon, leave your details to be first in line.
Digital PowerPack Features
Now anyone can run their business online
Manage your business online with True Local’s Virtual Assistant PowerPack. Powered by Pocket Office, manage bookings, schedule appointments, keep record of your customers, collect and issue payments and manage employee workloads all in one easy place.
Manage your business online and on the go
Make it convenient for your clients to pay you online and send them professional, branded invoices. Our online business manager makes the whole lead and quotation process is seamless for you and your customers. You can also manage your employee’s workflow and view their schedules, even on mobile phones.
Live performance insights
Use live data to make the best decisions for your business. Our business management system lets you see who’s clicking through, visiting your website and booking your services. You’ll even be able to track customers that don’t show up or haven’t made a payment.
Keep track of your customers
Keep your customer records in one secure place. Easily locate their favourite services or any recurring treatments or appointments. Set up reminder texts and emails so your customers never miss an appointment or follow up with a thank you message inviting them to book again.
Organise your bookings and appointments
Our intelligent business management system allows your customers to schedule appointments through your website or social media pages. You’ll be able to view all appointments in your calendar, assign bookings to your employees and receive live notifications when you’ve received a new booking or a change in schedule.
- A Minimum Period applies to all True Local Products.
- After the Minimum Period, your Product will continue to be supplied at the latest price until cancelled.
- You can cancel by giving True Local 30 days’ notice by email or phone. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel during the Minimum Period.
- Set-up fees are non-refundable.
- We’ll send notices to the email or postal address you’ve given us. You’re responsible for notifying us if you change your contact details.
- For Digital Display Advertising products, any unused impressions at the end of each month will roll over to the following month.