Creating a website for your business has never been so easy.
Leave your details for a free demonstration, or get in touch on 1800 029 010.
Digital PowerPack features
Create a website for your business that attracts visits.
Build a professional business website in as little as 2 hours with our easy website editor, or work with one of our website experts to have one built for you. By bundling your website with a True Local Priority listing, you’ll help drive quality visitors to your site and increase your chances on converting them.
A site that looks great on all devices.
3.9 million Australians are mobile only internet users, so it’s important your site looks great wherever people see it. A True Local website looks great and functions optimally to capture all audiences no matter if they’re browsing on desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Built for small business success
Setting up a business website has never been easier. Your website includes a professional domain name, email address and website hosting all in one place. We make sure your website’s architecture, content and copy is built according to SEO best practice. This helps to improve your rank on popular search engines.
Set up a free online store
When you purchase a True Local website, you’ll be able to set up a free online store for your business, selling up to 10 products. Want to sell more products? We have a number of upgradable options to suit your needs. Find out more about our Online Store PowerPack here.
Online support and performance insights
Make updates at any time with our easy to use website editor at no extra cost. Understand who’s visiting your website and measure your return on investment. Detailed reporting on your website’s performance is available online 24/7, with email and phone support available.
DIY Website Packages
For businesses looking to build a professional an affordable website themselves
- Access to drag and drop website editor
- Choose from over 100 high quality, pre-made templates
- Web hosting and domain included
- Transfer of existing domain available
- Login and easily make updates to your site at any time
- Optimised for all devices: desktop, laptop, smartphones and tablets
- View reporting on who is visiting your website
- Tech support is just an email away
True Local Basic Listing
- Includes all Standalone DIY Website features plus the following True Local Basic Listing features:
- Rank higher in True Local search results
- Receive reviews and choose one to be featured
- Include a link to your website
- Access to an account manager for advice
- Add a video to your listing
True Local Priority Listing
- Includes all features of a DIY Website + True Local Basic Listing, plus the following True Local Priority Listing Features:
- Gain 8 times¹ the listing views
- Add up to 3 documents such as price lists and menus
- Include 2 links to your website to drive leads
- Receive detailed reporting on your listing's performance
+ Add-on Design & Build Package
For businesses looking to build a professional and affordable website with the help of True Local’s experts
- We build three custom webpages for your business
- Our team of designers create the look of your site
- Our expert writers make sure you rank better on Google and Bing
- A Minimum Period applies to all True Local Products.
- After the Minimum Period, your Product will continue to be supplied at the latest price until cancelled.
- You can cancel by giving True Local 30 days’ notice by email or phone. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel during the Minimum Period.
- Set-up fees are non-refundable.
- We’ll send notices to the email or postal address you’ve given us. You’re responsible for notifying us if you change your contact details.
- For Digital Display Advertising products, any unused impressions at the end of each month will roll over to the following month.
Create a website for your business - Our tips and tricks
Our articles give you all the info you need to set up a professional business website that stands out from the competition.
When designing a new business website, there are certain things you have to keep in mind. Style, layout and accessibility all have their roles to play in helping it look slick, so let’s take a look at them now. Time to get your business online and looking fine!
With more and more smartphones being used, more and more people are able to access the internet anywhere, any time. This means you need a mobile-friendly website to ensure you get the most traffic possible. As of December 2014, there were a whopping 3.9 million Australians (or 21% of the population) who considered themselves mobile-only internet users.